United Dental Group is a global dental service provider that first opened its doors to the United States in 2007. Currently operating in 14 locations, United Dental Group is rapidly expanding every year and plans to open multiple new branches in the near future. Each of our branches is focused on providing a comfortable, convenient, and caring dental experience for our patients. Our staff is dedicated to changing the way our patients think about the dentist. United Dental Group is striving to exceed the standard in dental care.
Job Title: Dental Hygienist
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Rate
Location: Ellicott City, MD
- Remove calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth
- Expose and mount dental diagnostic x-rays
- Apply preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
- Educate patient’s proper oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Proactively work towards achieving high patient satisfaction by offering friendly and professional patient service.
- Ensure all OSHA and Dental Board policies are being followed accurately.
- Comply with office policies and procedures.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- At least one (1) year dental hygienist experience preferred
- Receive RDH license in the state of practice
- Must have a current X-Ray License or be willing to sign an agreement to obtain such license within six (6) months of employment
- Must have a current CPR certification or be willing to sign an agreement to obtain such certification within one (1) month of employment
- Quick learner/enthusiastic/positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy practice setting
- Strong customer service ethics
- Self-directed; ability to direct and manage tasks to see patients on their own
- Computer literate
Benefits (if applicable):
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental Plan Coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays