Sales & General Manager, Washington, D.C.
United Dental Group
United Dental Group is seeking a Branch Manager for its East coast branch office located in Washington, D.C. The Branch Manager has Profit and Loss responsibility for the location and must have a solid understanding of the operations of a dental office, processing and follow-up on insurance claims, Accounts Receivable experience, as well as small office best practices as the branch manager must be able to resolve the day-to-day, in office, operational issues independently of direct supervision.
The Branch Manager is a role for self-starters who are ready to take on the challenge of being a hands-on office manager in a growing dental group. The Branch Manager is responsible for the daily operations of a dental office, must have experience in processing and following-up on insurance claims. The Branch Manager will handle all staffing and staff management duties including, conducting performance reviews, delivering disciplinary actions as well as terminations.
- Manage office and facility matters
- Management of office finances
- Supervise internal and external staff, including conducting performance evaluations, management of time records
- Resolve customer issues and manage customer relationships
- Manage site issues, inventory, facilities issues, etc
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience in a supervisory role with a proven track record for management
- Prior sales force management experience
- Proficient with MS Office, QuickBooks, Dentrix and/or Open Dental
- Ability to work with all levels of our organization including management, finance and other facilities in our network.
- A self-starting and motivated approach to business
- Excellent customer service experience is required
- Prior experience managing a dental office is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual a plus, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Etc.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of branch management experience
- Three years sales experience
Job Type : Full-time
Job Type: Full-time