United Dental Group is a global dental service provider that first opened its doors to the United States in 2007. Currently operating in 14 locations, United Dental Group is rapidly expanding every year and plans to open multiple new branches in the near future. Each of our branches is focused on providing a comfortable, convenient, and caring dental experience for our patients. Our staff is dedicated to changing the way our patients think about the dentist. United Dental Group is striving to exceed the standard in dental care.
Job Title: Treatment Coordinator
Status: Full-time, Part-time
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Rate + Incentives
Location: Flushing, NY
- Educating and discussing the dentist’s treatment plan, once the dentist has diagnosed and reviewed the treatment with a patient.
- Presenting fees and estimates of future procedures and following up with patients.
- Documenting financial arrangements/commitments to pay per treatment.
- Track and calling patients with treatment incomplete.
- Operating technology in the office, e.g. digital photos, intra oral camera photos when educating patients and discussing treatment.
- Handling with problematic patients and doing public relation calls to patients
- Monitoring treatment plans, case acceptance, production and collections.
- Provide top quality customer service (Customer must feel like this is the best dental experience they have ever had at every visit!)
- Meet aggressive monthly sales target
- Proactively work towards achieving high patient satisfaction by offering friendly and professional patient service.
- Assist with other duties as needed
- 1+ years of sales experience in dental field
- Quick learner/enthusiastic/positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced verbal communication skills
- Passionate about providing top quality services
- Ability to influence decisions, persuasive personality
- Strong customer service ethics
- Ability to multi-task in a busy practice setting
- Basic mathematical skills required to calculate fees and payments accurately
- Computer literate
- Be able to stand and walk around without difficulty
Benefits (if applicable):
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental Plan Coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays